Tuesday, March 13, 2007

THINGS I LOVE ....

I stole this from Jordana !! Thanks Jordana! I love doing these things.

1. I love hot bubble baths
2. I love my dog Bosco
3. I love going to the cottage and floating down the river on a floatie
4. I love Fall it is my favorite time of year
5. I love the smell of markers...like the really strong markers
6. I love the smell of fresh cut grass
7. I love Shawn's bum it is so small...
8. I love my parents they are hilarious
9. I love accessories
10. I love my comfy pants...
11. I love having a hot bath then getting into bed with clean sheets
12. I love dusting and looking at all the dirty stuff on the paper towel
13. I love sunny days
14. I love smoking on really nice days - outside
15. I love decorating my home
16. I love puppy breath
17. I love the way my dog sits with his head on the ledge of the bath tub while I am soaking
18. I love my husbands hugs
19. I love my moms homemade Mac N Cheese
20. I love my dads dance moves
21. I love when my husband rubs my feet
22. I love sunflowers
23. I love water slides and spin rides
24. I love spending time with Tara we always laugh like crazy
25. I love playing jokes on people
26. I love Fooooooooood
27. I love small towns
28. I love crafts
29. I love laughing
30. I love life
31. I love Halloween
32. I love watching crime shows
33. I love ghost stories
34. I love laying in bed with my hubby and dog
35. I love weekend naps
36. I love having sex in the afternoon
37. I love my husbands jokes
38. I love my brother and sister
39. I love animals
40. I love vacations
41. I love girly movies
42. I love massages
43. I love pedicures
44. I love my hair when I acutally do it
45. I love perfume
46. I love purple
47. I love cheese
48. I love wee gifts
49. I love suprises
50. I love romance
51. I love white wine
52. I love cuddles
53. I love the smell of gasoline
54. I love when my housework is done and I can chill on the couch
55. I love Wentworth Miller
56. I love crying a good cry during my period
57. I love old victorian houses
58. I love seeing all your comments.

Hope you enjoyed that. I would do more but am at work and have to get back to it.

Have a great week
Stay


4 comments:

Jordanna said...

I love Wentworth Miller too!! He's so dreamy lol

Annieann77 said...

You like smelling weird things too!? LOL

Good list! :) I think I may have to join in the love list too! he he

Amber said...

Great list!

Marathon Someday said...

What a great list! I think that Dominic Purcell is pretty dreamy too.;-)