Saturday, January 20, 2007

3rd Weigh In


So So So proud of myself. I had a horrible weekend last weekend in terms of eating as you all know. I came to that fork in the road last Sunday....where I could just binge all week and skip weigh in which is what I would of normally done......or I could get back on the wagon....and keep going.


I chose to keep going!! As a result I lost 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO! I am thrilled with this small loss because I did it !! I got back on track and worked my ass off and I did it!! This is a huge accomplishment for me.


I kept visualzing this pound of fat....and thought I have lost half of this from my body!! I am in great spirits!!
this is a pound of FAT !!
I have lost a total of 5.3 pounds!! Yay me!!
As a promise to myself that if I did well all week I will treat myself to some KFC using my flex points. So tonight that is what I am having. I am not buying a bucket of chicken as that will tempt me tomorrow.....just a three piece....enjoy....and move on.
Have a wonderful weekend
Stay :0)

3 comments:

*Christie* said...

Great job this week hun!! You are making some really fantastic changes!

*Christie* said...

oops that's me Christie from Let's See What Happens

Critter said...

Congrats on the loss!! Enjoy the KFC!!