Sunday, January 28, 2007

4th Weigh In

Wow, it has been forever since I have posted. It has been one of those crazy busy weeks. Anywho.....I was at weigh in yesterday....and drum roll please....
I lost 1.4 pounds!!!!!
So I am very very pleased!! Tara and I went to Buffalo shopping....we were so excited to go to Lane Bryant....but ended up being really disappointed at the selection.....I really wanted to see some spring clothes......and there was nothing. I did get some great things at Bath Body Works.....and some baby clothes for my friends baby who will be here in a month. So all in all a good day.
Today the snow is falling...and everything looks so clean fresh and white....so I think we will be walking Bosco in this winter wonderland sometime this afternoon. Have a great week :o)
Goals for the week
MORE VEGGIES
EXERCISE
WATER

1 comment:

*Christie* said...

Awesome job this week, hun!!!
So proud of you. Nice work putting up some goals, too!
I just shopped at Lane Bryant today and found some good stuff that I liked... but last time I went I felt the same way you did. It's always hit or miss with them.