Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Fat Fiona Is Back

I call the fat half of me... " Fat Fiona" !! She is back. This has been a terrible week. Terrible. I am so hungry I could bite off my elbow and dip it in the Mcdonalds BBQ Sauce. I have eaten everything and anything in site. This Saturday weigh in is going to be a BAAAAAD one!!

Maybe I just need a week off. Maybe my body just needs to let Fat Fiona feel superior again...for a short time. I dunno.

Having a really hard week. Also get my monthly visitor any day. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Susie H said...

BOy, your last line really rang a bell for me! That week before my period is high fat/high carb craving time for me as well. My FitDay stats totally predict my cycle :) I'm trying to think of ways to work through it without sabotaging my good efforts the other times of the month, but no golden bullet here yet, either. Hope the rest of your week goes easier!
Susie/knitfarmhealthspa.blogspot.com