Saturday, February 24, 2007

Gained Big Time

Well I gained today....big time. Dont feel like posting how much. I will do that next week when I lose it. I did it to myself. I self sagotaged....BUT I am staying postive and getting back on track TODAY! Back to the gym too. I had a week off and enjoyed plenty of high fat yummy food...but now it is over. The love affair is over. Good bye Fat Fiona. Hello Skinny Stay.

I have a question for you ? Have you every noticed that you self sabotage yourself when you know you are doing well? Do you think it is fear of feeling good because you have always felt like you didnt deserve it or your destiny was to be overweight?

I truly believe what you put out into the universe will come to you. So I put out being fat...all week. I was negative and self sabotaging. So this week I have bought a fresh new WW journal....have posted postive comments on my bathroom mirror, above my TV and on my fridge. This will make me read those positive comments and knock out the negative ones I have.

Have a great week
Stay

4 comments:

Kim L said...

Sometimes I sabotage myself a little. I think, "Hey, that last five pounds wasn't so hard. I can do this AND eat that big tub o' lard and be fine!
I think you're doing great! I know you'll get back on track!

Annieann77 said...

Sorry to hear about your gain but at least you have the right attitude! ;)

Thanks for the comment on my blog! We have quite a bit in common ... both Canadian girls trying to loose some weight to be able to have a healthy happy pregnancy! Oh and I'm close to your age too - 29 ! :)

Good luck on your weight loss journey and baby dust !! :)

Unknown said...

i don't know if i would call it self-sabotage but i know when i'm doing well and think i deserve a treat, it usually leads to other things... i totally blew it over the weekend and am struggling to get back on track - gets harder each time but i'm NOT giving up... we can do this! :o)

Robyn said...

I totally know what you mean about self-sabotaging. I wish I understood it more, or knew how to prevent it from happening...but I can definately relate!
Good for you for getting back in the game :)