Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Tough Week

It has been a tough week. Lots of food obstacles. Satuday we went to The Keg for dinner. I used all my flexies in that meal. I had chicken, ribs, mashed potatoes, dessert, wine, and appetizers! I had 23 points left for the day to eat what I wanted but I am sure I used up all 35 as well.

Sunday I went to the gym and did 45min cardio...and was great on points.

Monday I did 30 min on my home eliptical...and last night we went to the Mandarin with my husbands family to celebrate his birthday. Chinese food is the hardest to track. I tried my best....ate smaller portions and I dont think I did too badly. I had saved 20 points to use at this meal.

Tonight....going to the gym to do 45min cardio....and tomorrow night....dinner at all you can eat Sushi! Argh. Lots of eating out! I am trying to do the best I can....as I am 0.04 away from that Ribbon on Saturday!!

Wish me luck
Stay :o)

2 comments:

Critter said...

Eating out is always a challenge for me too. I go with great intentions but once I look at the menu I cave and get something yummy. At least you are saving pts for it.

*Christie* said...

Best of luck darling. You are trying and it's on your mind and that will get you there!!