Monday, March 5, 2007

Rocky Theme Song!!!

Think of the Rocky theme song!! That is me...

Ok so Tara and I have this challenge this week....a bet. A bet to see who will lose the most come Saturday....the Biggest Loser gets a gift at a value of 30 bucks. Well....I thought this was going to be a like a nice fun challenge...WELL ....it has turned into one Motha Fcker Competition!! Emm Hmm!! Talkin Smack all over the place!! Miss Tara workout machine has been the gym three days in a row. I did my eliptical tonight.....but am far behind in the workouts. However, I am heavier so technically I dont have to do as much to burn as many calories as her...since I am heavier .....bah ha ha .....that is what I am telling myself anyway.

I swear I hear the Rocky Theme Song in my head every time I go to work out or do something active.

She told me to "bring it" and I said it is "Broughten"

The gloves are off....

Stay tuned for exercise updates.

Goal tomorrow - Cardio 30 min and Drink 1 Litre of Water
Stay

No comments: