Monday, April 23, 2007

Bitter

I am very bitter. Got my visitor and it has not been a happy place in Stacey Land. I feel fat, gross, bloated, ugly, irritated and the list goes on !! LOL Poor hubby.

Anyway so I went to WW on Saturday. I did weigh in and stayed the same as last week. I was happy as I really didnt start my new found motivation till middle of last week. I have been doing really well !! My cousin is coming on Saturdays now which really helps in the motivation department.

The weather is just gorgeous out! Shawn and I are going for a nice long bike ride tonight for some exercise.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Glad to hear you have found a new motivation thats great! I know you can get the weight off just stay focused:)

*Christie* said...

that time of the month is never fun. Just the fact that you still went for the meeting and a bike ride, those are such positive things when you dont even feel like doing anything! You're doing great.

Isabelle @ WEGO Health said...

Greetings!

My name is Isabelle and I'm a member of the WEGO Health Community [http://www.wegohealth.com]. I’ve been spending some time on your site and I wanted to get in touch with you to let you know a little bit about what we're doing here at WEGO Health.

Our website recently launched and our mission is to identify, rank, and organize the most helpful health and wellness content online and make it easy to access by everyone. We need the help of people like you, with real experience with these topics, to review the material and help us decide what information is most helpful. We can then organize the rated content and provide the public with only the most useful articles to save them time. Pulling together good health information is definitely a team effort.

Our mission is articulated very nicely here:
[http://www.wegohealth.com/our-mission.html]

I'm wondering if you would be interested in reviewing some of the Weight Watchers-related materials [http://diet.wegohealth.com/weight-watchers.html] on WEGO Health. Please let me know if you think there is a way we may be able to work together.

I look forward to building our relationship and I hope to hear back from you soon. Please feel free to contact me at the email address below.

Best regards,
Isabelle
WEGO Health Community
expert-supported health communities

E-mail: isabelleo@wegohealth.com
Website: www.wegohealth.com