Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Recommited

Hey Everyone

Sorry I have been MIA!! I have a had a hard time re-focusing myself ! However I have found the focus....not in a very good way...but I guess was a blessing in disguise as it pushed me to get back on track.

My best friend dated this guy for 10 years. He treated her like crap and she left him. He blames me and loaths my existance. Anyway recently they have been emailing. I was at Tara's house last night and we were checking emails and she said OMIGOD he emailed me again lets read it. So we open it and read it and he says a bunch of stuff and then says he saw pictures of me and he says in his email to Tara

" Did Stacey get BIG OR WHAT!! Doesnt she know that is bad for her heart....oh well I guess I shouldnt care because she hasnt done me any favours"

He still blames me!! Tara felt so bad ....because obviously if she had opened the email before she wouldnt let me see it....I was really hurt. I know it is the truth. However having someone say something like that really hurt me. So after a few tears...and talking to Shawn....I decided that is it !! So I went home...put up all my positive notes around the house.....made my goal chart to put on the fridge....got out my points tracker and made my lunch and started tracking!

I am also joining water aerobics once per week. Doing my elliptical 2x per week and meeting a friend for a hike one night a week and on a weekend with our dogs!

SO I am back!! I am letting this fuel my fire! No baby making until I lose 50 pounds! I figure a baby can wait another year!! I am only 28!



4 comments:

Annieann77 said...

Glad to hear your recommitted! :)

Sounds like your friends ex is kinda a jerk?!

I have always wanted to try water aerobics but I'm always worried that it will always be a bunch of old bitties and I'll be the youngest one there?! LOL ;)

I am also trying to loose weight to gain baby weight!? he he I'm almost at goal and hopefully we can start actively TTC soon!! Good luck to you! :)

Anne said...

You can do this! Don't let an asshole tell you otherwise.

Marathon Someday said...

Forget about the stupid, jerky, remarks. I know they hurt - but you are SO much better than that. You'll do this, and you'll do great!
And coming from someone who lost a bit of weight before baby-making, it really does help.;-) Unfortunately now, I'm trying to lose the baby weight!

Girl on a Mission... said...

Isn't there always an ass living in every town? Fear not my girl, as long as we acknowledge the weight gain ourselves and we're making active changes to make our life better- who cares about the comments. My philosphy is "karma"- it'll always bite someone in the ass.

Happy Blogging!

http://dietingbattle.blogspot.com/