Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I'm Back

I am back from vacation!! We had a great time! Resort was ok but the group was fun!!

I only gained 2.4 pounds while on holiday. Which is awesome! Shawn gained 7!! HA!

I did my weigh in at WW last Saturday. The only thing I didnt like about the trip was seeing myself in pictures. I am fat. Like seriously really fat. I cant even hide my body behind something, or tilt my face a certain way in the pictures....I am fat. I can not run from it. You know, when I get ready and look in the mirror I dont think I look as bad as I obviously do looking at the pictures. I have really let myself go. I have really just packed on the pounds. I was thinking I have gained 60 pounds since I got engaged. SIXTY! That was about 3 and a half years ago!! What is my problem!

So that is it ! Baby making is on hold. I wanted to try right after the trip but nope!! I need to lose weight!!

So I am on a mission to lose 60 pounds. This will bring me to 190 the weight I was when I got engaged and looking back I felt good and looked good.

So this is my goal. I have been in a pitty party since last weigh in ....eating what I want. This Saturday I face the music and am back on track!!

Stay

5 comments:

Annieann77 said...

Congrats on only gaining 2.4lbs on your holiday!! That's super! :)

I also wanted to loose the weight before making babies - he he. Hopefully by the summer I will be at goal and we can start TTC !! I think it is a good idea to be at a healthy weight before getting pregnant,easier on you and the baby! Good luck! :)

Robyn said...

Glad you're back!
I totally feel you on the picture thing - I never feel as fat as I look in pictures. I'm usually shocked at how out of control I've gotten...
Sounds like you're really motivated - you can do it girl!
Get ready for that baby :)

Amber said...

Glad your back and 2.4 lbs is nothing you should be able to get that off in no time!

I know you can get the lbs off just take it one day at a time:)

Judi Finneran said...

Congrats for setting the intention to reclaim your health! I support you in your journey! And you can do it!

Keep pushing play,

Judi

Fatinah said...

I could have written this post myself. I was looking at a picture of me in my swimsuit while on vacay and was shocked at how large I actually am. I went back in the hotel room and looked in the mirror, and I just didn't see it. But, the proof was there. In that stinking picture. Sheesh!! I will not look like that next year on vacation. That is for sure!