Monday, January 29, 2007

Here are some pictures!! Enjoy. This is Shawn and I....this was our engagement picture.

















This is my husband Shawn with Tara's boyfriend (the girl in the background in the black dress with her boobs hanging out sneaking a smoke is ME!! haha This was at my friends wedding this past September. Shawn is the one with the blue dress shirt. This is my best friend Tara and me. I am the blonde...and I had bangs...and was about 15 pounds lighter then I am now.

Anyway I am off to watch my boyfriend Wentworth Miller in Prison Break!

Have a great week

Stay :o)






















2 comments:

*Christie* said...

Cute pictures!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Hey babe love the new site! Love the pics too v cute!!
Your doing fab back at WW too, Im starting from scratch again as Ive been a little pork chop lately but back at the gym and trying to get back on track. Onwards and upwards!
Speak soon Mhari x