Saturday, January 13, 2007

Little Miss Sunshine

Hey Everyone
Thanks so much for all the comments. I really appreciate it and it is so nice to see that little comment box full of postive comments.

I had a wonderful day. I went to the spa with my sis-in-law. We went swimming and was very pleased that the robe fit !! After swimming we got pedicures. My tootsies look MARV!! However the girl that was doing my feet was very bizarre....I think she saw dead people. Serious, she would look up...in the air....and stare....like stop my pedicure....and stare in the distance.....and would smile.....like she saw dead people. I found it very hard not to break out in laughter. I kept seeing my sis-in-law looking at me but I knew if I looked at her I wouldn't be able to contain my laughter. After that we had a nice lunch and went shopping. I didnt get much....just some perfume from Body Shop.....and Montreal Canadians dog leash for my pooch (Hubby is a Montreal fan) and that was it.


I went to dinner with my mom and dad tonight and then took my mom to see the movie Little Miss Sunshine. It was a good movie...slow at the beginning but quite funny at the end.

I am very pleased with my weight loss. In two weeks I have lost 4.8 pounds! Woohoo! I feel confident and motivated.

Tomorrow is workout day!! I need to move more this week.

Goals for the week

Drink shit loads of water
Exercise every other day
Stay within points...not even one over.


Anywho I must run to finish watching some Grey's!!!
Have a great weekend and thanks again
Stay :)

No comments: