Sunday, January 14, 2007

Not a Good Day...

Well today and yesterday and Friday for that matter....were not very good days with points. I pretty much didnt count and I know I went way over. I have used my flex points. It amazes me how much I can feel motivated and in control and then it slips....I have thought about it and there are two reasons for this.....

1) I am getting my period in a week....so my boobs are sore and my stomach is bloated. Therefore I crave everything bad for me.

2) I am letting my old patterns get the best of me.

I think it is a combination of both. SO! I went grocery shopping ...stocked up on my healthy food....and have made a healthy lunch for tomorrow....and will have to work my ass off with exercise this week to hopefully see some sort of loss on Saturday!

Man I hate when I do this to myself. Instead of turning a few bad days into a week of hell....I am getting back on the WW wagon....NOW! Not tomorow ...not next week....NOW!

Man I piss myself off sometimes.

2 comments:

*Christie* said...

You're handling it exactly right though, Stay. A small slip up is okay... if you don't let it turn into a whole week, you'll be fine!
Don't be mad at yourself, in fact be proud, because you're aware of it and already changing it and taking measures to make it better.
I think you're doing GREAT!

And I see you already figured out the ticker so you don't need me :)

Susie H said...

Yep, PMS is a killer for points sometimes. I think if you know your cycle pretty well, you can sorta plan a day, i.e. save some flex points for the foods you crave. Two words for ya - 100-calorie packs (OK, it's three words) - Nice to be able to eat something junky and know that when the pack is done, you're done!

Pat yourself on the back for the getting back on bandwagon ASAP attitude!!!